1. Roll your clothes – They arrive with fewer wrinkles and you can pack more.
2. Take clothes that don’t require ironing
3. Take a small bottle of laundry detergent for hand washing & clothes pins.
4. Wear dress shoes that match any outfit. Only ONE pair.
5. Wear comfortable walking shoes.
6. Co-ordinate colours.
7. Wear the heaviest of your clothes. i.e. walking shoes, jacket
8. Don’t forget a good sun hat and sunscreen.
9. Pack in a smaller suitcase.
10. Make a list of what you are taking. Don’t take unnecessary items.
Enjoy the journey and don’t expect everything to always go smoothly.
When it doesn’t, take a deep breath and go with the flow.