1. Carry a purse with a locking flap or secret pocket.
2. Don’t carry all your credit cards, bank cards & cash in one location.
3. Copy the contact info from your Credit Cards & Interac card in case they are lost or stolen. Also, copy your passport & put the copy in a different place or email it to yourself for easy access.
4. On a ship or in a hotel do NOT EVER follow an employee to an area that is For Employees ONLY.
5. Do not open your door unless you know who is there. If it’s an employee make sure you knew they were coming.
6. Report anything that you feel is suspicious.
7. Do not walk the streets alone in an unknown part of town. Use common sense and stay safe.